|| Tubipad is available as limb and sacral bandages. Tubipads are used for the prevention and treatment of pressure and friction sores on heels, elbows, knees and the sacral region in patients with restricted mobility.Tubipads are manufactured from a layer of polyurethane foam bonded to a length of Tubigrip. The soft inner layer minimizes pressure and friction on the skin, while the outer Tubigrip layer holds the Tubipad securely and comfortably in position. Both layers allow air to circulate, avoiding maceration.
The tubular construction ensures that Tubipad is easy to apply and remove. Tubipad sacral bandages feature touch and close fasteners to make application and removal easier for both nurse and user. +++++ PRODUCT BENEFITS AND FEATURES: * Minimizes friction and pressure on the skin;
* Remains securely in place without tapes or pins;
* Easy to apply and remove;
* Available in a range of sizes for specific applications;
* Allows air circulation over skin to help avoid maceration;
* Convenient and practical. ******* Available in Small, Medium and Large for extremity Tubipads, and Medium or Large for Sacral Tubipads. ******* THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT. *******