We are a dependable and knowledgeable group of people who go above and beyond what may be expected. We treat our Customers as we would want to be treated. We LISTEN to our Customers. Phoenix Medical Services is known for leading and exceeding “process, product and satisfaction measures”, which are recognized benchmarks for Total Customer Service. We will provide you The Right Product At The Right Time In the Right Amount.™ We are a reliable source for comprehensive information about the health care system, medical coverage of equipment and disposable medical supplies, support groups and other HealthCare providers. We also research and obtain supplies and equipment for individual and licensed care provider usage. Licensed practitioners refer their patients to us because we “take such good care of our Customers”. In a nutshell, “Service, Service, Service”. We also offer the following value-added support for our Customers:
Educate Health Care providers about medical procedures,
new techniques, regulatory changes and professional issues.
- Affiliate Partner Training™ (APT™) Education Programs to provide detailed training about Case Management, Clinical Assessments, Care Option Interventions, Disease Management, Nutrition and Eating, Incontinence, Ostomy Care, Independence and Safety in the Home and Workplace, Evidence-Based Medicine, Standards of Practice and much, much more.
- Provide On-Site and Virtual University training and customized education for Direct Support Staff, Care Providers, QMRPs, Case Managers, Licensed Social Workers and Discharge Planners about effective Product Usage, pertinent Regulatory Requirements, Disease Management, Safety Programs, Risk Management and other health-related topics.
- Designated Source Mentor and Training Program
- Customized Educational seminars, including Continuing Education Contact Hours
- Training and Education Sessions about new and existing products
- Case Management Roundtables
Resources for Health Care professionals and individuals
to provide Total Quality health care.
- Quality Assurance/Utilization Review
- Creative problem solving
- We make sure that you have enough but not too much on hand at all times through our innovative “Seamless Order System™, or SOS™”, which means No stock outs, No running to the store, No surprises. You have what you need!
- Consumer Order Tracking Systems™ (COTS™) for easy and accurate management of Customer supply needs.
- Continuum of Care Documentation Program, including our exclusive The Write Way™ Education Series.
- Referral Services
- Technical Support
- Clinical Practice Application
- Direct And Complete Verification of Insurance and Third Party Coverage And Benefit Information.
Professional consultation services to help you keep in
compliance, realistically evaluate budget strategies and accurately
maximize reimbursement options.
- Certification and Regulatory Licensing
- Occupational Health/OSHA
- Infection Control
- Account Management
- Third Party Payer Reimbursement Requirements
Competitive prices which contribute to keep your medical
- Special Contracts/Distributorship
- Cooperative Purchasing
- Member of National Purchasing Groups
Alternate Inventory Control System to help you stabilize
budget expenditures and minimize or eliminate hidden personnel
- Individually Designed Budget Control Systems
- Compliance with State and Federal Regulations and Statutes.
- Purchasing Management Program
- Standardized Product Lines and Formulary Inventory screened for Quality and Cost Effectiveness.
Medical supplies and equipment to meet your individual needs.
- Promptly Filled with On Time, Scheduled Delivery
- Medicare Part B Supplied
Personal Comfort Supplies
- Personal Hygiene
- Skin Care Products
- Medical Equipment – Transport Wheelchairs, Walkers, Canes, etc.
- Adaptive Equipment
- Durable Equipment
- Professional Equipment - B/P cuffs, Stethoscopes, etc.
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Dressings and Wraps
- Incontinence Products and Urological Supplies
- Complete Ostomy line
- Disposable incontinence products - pads, bedpads, briefs, diapers, etc.
- Diabetic Supplies and training aids
- High and Low Level Disinfectants
- Diagnostic office supplies and equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Generic and name brands
Third Party Billing - Direct billing from our offices to
third party payors for reimbursement of products.
- Medicare - Part A and B
- Parenteral Enteral Nutrition
- Railroad Medicare
- Traveler's Insurance
- Medical Assistance/Medicaid
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- HMO's and Managed Care Plans
- Most Insurance Plans